Advance Patient Condition Simulation – ALSi
Using just two iPads, the lightness and simplicity of ALSi makes it ideal for in-situ training. ALSi gives facilitators a great tool for training and students an incredibly realistic platform to learn from. ALSi offers medical simulation as you’ve never seen it before, built off technology you use every day.
REALISTIC AND PORTABLE
We enhanced the simulation even further with version 3 of our Neann bag. This custom designed bag secures the iPad inside its own compartment, giving it the look and feel of a real monitor/defibrillator. Access to all the normal iPad controls are catered for and you can store and charge your facilitator iPad when not in use. There are compartments to store all your leads and power supplies to make the unit ultra portable.
ActiveWave comes as part of our commitment to ultimate simulation realism and our dedication to constantly improving our technology and product performance. ActiveWave introduces our next step in advanced waveform technology, delivering clearer, crisper and more flexible waveforms than ever before.
GIVING YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE
If you own or use a smartphone or tablet, you already know how to use ALSi. Our gesture based control panel is built to provide advanced functionality without the complexity of traditional systems, providing a seamless user experience from start to finish. ALSi provides a highly advanced simulation platform, monitor, defibrillator and AED for far less than the cost of traditional systems. We are able to do this by utilising current technology, enabling you to have access to highly advanced simulation technology without having to worry about the costs that are usually associated with this level of simulation.
- Ultra-intuitive and feature driven
- Powerful facilitator screen
- Fully featured multi-parameter defibrillator, monitor and AED
- Pacing and Synchronised Cardioversion
- Powered by iSimulate’s realistic, intricate and powerful ActiveWave technology
- Turn your low fidelity situation into a high fidelity simulation
- Create and run realistic simulations quickly and easily
- Quickly create and export student reports
- Multilingual. Screens can be converted to any language
- Intrinsically safe –no discharge when shocking
- Instant CPR and PEA simulation
- 69 ECG waveforms
- 5 Invasive BP waveforms
- 8 EtCO2 waveforms
- 2 SpO2 waveforms
- 23 additional custom parameter settings
- Realistic trending of vitals on the fly and programmed
- Timed or action based changes to events
- Virtual time and countdown timer
- Fully adjustable alarm settings